Wednesday 14 April 2010

Getting ready for summer?







I am no longer sure if I am on earth, because I think this year has skipped spring [weather wise].
It already feels like summer here in London. What about where you are?

44nicole44, the owner of this amazing blog is already getting started as you can see.
Can you believe she hasn't been covergirl? Why not vote for this deserving girl? I have. ^^

Speaking of summer, we should get prepaired for the heatwave.
Get your swimsuits ready for going to the beach, and bring out those pretty shades.
Stardoll has got some really cute swimwear and new glasses out in the starplaza.
Will you be buying them?


2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much , I'm thinking about buying a pair of sunglasses x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete