Wednesday 30 June 2010

PLEASE READ !! X

Hello everyone! Im SO sorry I haven't posted this week, and wont be able to post next week as-well, Because im going on HOLIDAY ! So, I wont be able to post as I have already stated. I'm not taking my computer, though I will be taking my I-Pod , though im not sure there will not be access to the internet, I will just have to wait and see!

So, I am hoping my WRITERS can at once be ACTIVE and continue writing in the blog while im gone. The only writer that has been active this month is Avril14140, So I expect all my 6 writers- MissLotsaSmiles, Kirbybabey, Avril14140, ._.lola._., JIMMY and Gossip Girl,
to PLEASE be post at least once!

So, followers im sorry If my blog isnt active while im gone, it rests in the abover 6's hands-or fingers anyway :) .

Sorry for any convenience,
Nicole AKA 44nicole44.

No comments:

Post a Comment