Friday 5 February 2010

Im the new Writer x


Thank you very much Nicole for making me the new writer for your fabulous blog! I just want to tell you guys a little bit about me before i get started. My name is Sedona, I was named after the town Sedona in Arizona. No I dont live there but I do live in the USA!!! I am 13 years old, almost but I like to think of myself as 5 months older lol. Me and Nicole have been best friends on stardoll for around a year now. I have been on stardoll for a year and a half and I love it. I have experienced a lot, good and bad so if you ever need advice just come to my guest book and ask me!
Well on Nicoles fabulous blog I will be writing about fashion and what to wear! This is very exciting since I have always wanted to be a fashion designer but that is a different story, lol. I will be doing a section on What to wear for SS and What to Wear for Non-SS, but for short im just gonna call it WTW. I will show you how to get the look of celebrites, covergirls, and models for less stardollars!
Can't wait to do the first WWT, Sedona

1 comment:

  1. Welcome Sedona! Hope you enjoy your time here , and I love the new Idea ! x

    ReplyDelete